Re: agenda+ SVG 2 Features and Approach

Doug Schepers wrote:
> I'd like to start this conversation in earnest with the SVG WG, and with the
> larger community.  What approach does everyone else advocate, and what new
> features should have which priority?

I think the best approach to start this process is to go back into the
SVG archives of W3C and list all those suggestions from over the years
that have heretofore been ignored.

The methods of discussion and decisions that result from that packet
will surely formulate a process whereby further new ideas can be
submitted, evaluated, and implemented into SVG2.

Regards,
Francis