Re: SVG and MIDI

From: Domenico Strazzullo <nst@dotuscomus.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:09:29 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
James,

Fantastic. Excellent work. And you've just done practically everything, on
your own, neat. You're a genius.

This is very important for the near future. Soundtracking animations, movies
(like movies), games, or anything. Indispensable. Graphics (2D, 3D), sound
(like sound). Then music editors and other.

I'm ashamed to say I still haven't gone through all there is on your site,
did you do anything about filters yet?

How would you feel about making a group so that some can jump in? (I
certainly would). Perhaps implementers? If there is need for argumentation
we can provide it, don't you think?

I would like to be able to hear soon your and other scores played natively
by the browsers. I reckon that the browser must be able to address the sound
hardware resources the same as it can address the graphic hardware
resources. Is this correct? (Will write more on this).

All the best,
Domenico