Re: xsd-schema correction for feColorMatrix

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:23:45 +1300
To: Sebastian Görg <Sebastian.Goerg@gmx.de>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Hi Sebastian.

Sebastian Görg:
> on your reference for "feColorMatrix" Element is laid down that ALL
> "presentation attributes" are allowed for this element. On the other
> hand in the xml schema file these attributes cause a sax parser
> exception.

Thanks for pointing this out.  Which XSD is this?  SVG 1.1 doesn’t have
an official XSD linked to from the specification.  (I’m not sure that we
ever had an official XSD for an SVG spec – SVG 1.0 and 1.1 has/had DTDs,
and SVG Tiny 1.2 has RNG.)  Although I see a contributed one from
Microsoft mentioned here:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2010Jan/0028.html

Thanks,

Cameron