Where are the DTD files for SVG 1.1 (2nd edition)?

From: MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 22:47:17 +0900
To: www-svg@w3.org
Dear colleagues,

I am wondering where is the latest version of the DTD files in the SVG
1.1 (2nd edition).
I had a look at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/publish/
but it appears to be older than the DTDs in the PR.

My goal is to create RELAX NG schemas from the latest DTDs.  In my
understanding,
there have been more than one attempt for such RNG schemas.  I would
be very grateful
if you could provide some information about such attempts.

Makoto