Test for animation of SVGLength values

From: Dirk Schulze <vbs85@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 14:15:59 +0100
To: "www-svg@w3.org Comments List" <www-svg@w3.org>
Hello SVG folks,

I'd like to suggest a new test for SVG animation in combination with SVGLength values. SVGLength supports different units like 'cm', 'px', 'pt' and many more. We don't have a test so far, where we animate from one value with a certain unit to another value with another unit. I wrote a test and attach it to this mail. I'd like to know the official way to commit tests and set them for review.

Greetings
Dirk

W3C-SVGLength-unit-test.svg
(image/svg+xml attachment: W3C-SVGLength-unit-test.svg)