topic for Sydney F2F

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:37:46 -0800
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
All,

I would like to have a discussion on SVG and CSS compositing.
Specifically, how are we going to deal with

-          Group invariance: is it important? What are the difficulties in implementing them?

-          Background calculation: how is it done when doing compositing operator other than Porter-Duff?

-          CSS filters: how is the background calculated in an HTML context?

There was a discussion on the mailing list a couple of weeks ago. For the conference I'll summarize the conclusions.

Rik