RE: Adjustment requests for the new Spec

From: Frost, Jon A. <frostjo@missouri.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 13:30:44 -0500
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
CC: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Good, please post to this list or to the w3c svg homepage when the PDF and single page spec have been updated.

Also, it would be ideal if there was an up-to-date SVG schema .xsd that we could use.  Certainly seems like there should be one for this finalized spec.  I need it for use in my xml / text editor to enable the code-complete capability.  I have and older version of the .xsd (2008 I think) which I believe someone sent to me off-list.

  Thank you,
    Jon