Adjustment requests for the new Spec

From: Frost, Jon A. <frostjo@missouri.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 17:23:55 -0500
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Great to see the SVG 1.1 2nd has been finalized -
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-SVG11-20110816/
I just found out via the Erik Dahlström tweet grapevine.

You may know of these issues already:
-- Please adjust the PDF that the spec links to so that chapters 4, 5, and 6 are in the correct order
-- Also in section 4.4, the actual colors are not appearing in the list of keyword names.
-- Also, ideally the examples in the PDF would link out the to examples on the w3c.
-- Oh, and I just noticed that the reason the chapters in the PDF were ordered incorrectly is due to the mis-ordering of the chapters in the spec.

Thanks.