Re: minutes, SVG WG Seattle F2F 2011 day 3 - SVG Color

Hi Nick,

I think this is a case where you want to ignore the profile that is attached
to the image and swap it out with the destination profile instead.

There was a discussion at the f2f why we would need to swap out the attached
profile. This seems to be a valid use-case for such a feature.

Rik Cabanier