list of the scripts using hanging baseline?

From: suzuki toshiya <mpsuzuki@hiroshima-u.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:31:37 +0900
To: www-svg@w3.org
Dear Sirs,

I'm sorry asking a question which is not directly
related with SVG. Is there any maintained list of the scripts
that have "hanging-baseline" feature?

SVG 1.1 Text:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/text.html#FontsTablesBaselines
mentions about Devanagari, Gurumukhi and Bengali.
Also it mentions that southern Indic and southern-east
Asian scripts are using alphabetical baseline, but
without concrete names of the scripts.

Looking at the code charts of ISO/IEC 10646 (I've not
checked real typesetted text) and lookup the scripts
including the glyphs with long horizontal stem on the
top, I guess, the hanging baselines are used by:
	Devanagari, Bengali, Gurumukhi, Kannada, Tibetan,
	Limbu, Sundanese, Meetei Mayak, Syloti Nagri.

Regards,
mpsuzuki