Re: Property inheritance and the 'clipPath' element

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:09:44 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Robert,

Not all of the display property values were handled in the 'display'
presentation attribute unfortunately, it would work in Opera too if
"table" was replaced with "block" in the testcase. Internal builds have
this issue fixed already.

Cheers
/Erik

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:30:02 +0200, Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Patrick,
>
> The ietestcenter test now seems to pass for Firefox 3.6 though it still
> reports fail for Opera. The overview page (
> http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/#svg11e2) has not been
> updated for browsers that now pass the updated test though.
>
> Erik, why does Opera still report fail?
>
> Best regards
>
> Robert.
>
> On 14 September 2010 22:36, Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> We have updated this test accordingly.  We have changed the
>> getComputedStyle to check display instead of color to avoid this
>> ambiguity.
>>
>> Please review.

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group