Re: Embedding SVG - need help

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:21:24 -0700
To: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
CC: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
On 9/14/10 11:46 AM, Jeff Schiller wrote:
> This was not necessarily directed at Mozilla.

Right; I didn't think it ws.

> What I really just want to understand is the reference rendering for all cases

Right.  I was just describing cases where I know why there's a rendering
difference between the columns in Gecko, and wondering whether the
differences in Gecko between the rows are due to actual differences in
spec behavior or just due to that rendering being different making more
sense in terms of how Gecko structured the relevant code (the latter is
certainly true; my main question is about the former).

So I think we're on the same page here.

-Boris