Test cases for new color functions

From: Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 10:21:59 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Some feedback from the color front. I've brought the color branch [1] of
Apache Batik into production last month where I use named colors,
producing separation colors in PDF. I haven't completely implemented all
functions, yet, especially cielch. PDF output (through Apache FOP) does
not support cielch, device-gray, device-rgb and device-nchannel, yet.

I've added a couple of test cases to Batik showing the various color
functions. Maybe they are helpful to someone:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/batik/branches/svgcolor12/samples/tests/spec12/paints/colorFunctions.svg?view=co
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/batik/branches/svgcolor12/samples/tests/spec12/paints/colorFunctionsDevice.svg?view=co

A sample named color profile I've generated using some self-written Java
code that is used by the first test above:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/batik/branches/svgcolor12/samples/tests/spec12/paints/ncp-example.icc?view=co

HTH

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/batik/branches/svgcolor12

Jeremias Maerki