Re: Fwd: XBL2

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 12:22:23 +0200
To: "Jean-Claude Moissinac" <jean-claude.moissinac@telecom-paristech.fr>
Cc: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 12:13:24 +0200, Jean-Claude Moissinac
<jean-claude.moissinac@telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:
> I think we have one or more elements existing in both namespaces:
> <a>

Sure, and one can make up scenarios where in theory it would be a problem.
In practice however widgets implemented using bindings will carry some
kind of identification. E.g. a class or ID attribute. (And again, if this
turns out to be a real problem that bites lots of people (which I highly
doubt), we can easily add support. But for now this discussion is mostly
theoretical. We need some serious implementor interest.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/