Re: inconsistency about preserveAspectRatio for <image> element

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 23:16:32 +0200
To: Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com>
CC: www-svg@w3.org
On Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 1:54:09 AM, Daniel wrote:

DH> Hi www-svg,

DH> I'm writing to request a modification to the SVG 1.1 spec, to clear up
DH> an inconsistency.

Thanks, Daniel.

We are tracking this as ISSUE-2383.

We discussed this at todays WG phone conference and the conclusion was that we agree with your analysis and will update the spec to remove the inconsistency. The first part you quoted was probably written before we added the value of 'defer' and had not been updated.

Will mail once we have updated text in place for your review.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG