filters-composite-03-f.svg

From: Tavmjong Bah <tavmjong@free.fr>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 11:50:04 +0200
To: W3C SVG Comments List <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi,

	I would really like to see the filters-composite-03-f.svg test
included. It's been review by [CL] (what do the brackets mean?). I've
looked at the insides and it appear fine to me. Batik and Opera pass the
test, Firefox and Chrome fail. Inkscape would pass if Inkscape supported
Stroke Paint and Fill Paint as filter inputs.

	If I knew a bit more about how to review tests, I would volunteer to
review the remaining filters tests.

					Tav