Re: Need to add <feColorRamp> to SVG [ISSUE-2380]

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 03:04:06 -0400
To: kitfox@golden.net
CC: www-svg@w3.org
Hi, Mark-

kitfox@golden.net wrote (on 10/6/10 2:56 AM):
> Thanks!  Is there a way to add my name to the tracking system?

No, I'm afraid not.  While this issue tracker is publicly readable, only
participants in the SVG WG have write access.

However, we will discuss the issue in the public email lists... Tracker
indexes and links to the list for its content.  We will make sure to
notify you when we address the issue.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs