Re: animate-elem-41-t.svg

From: Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:46:00 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Cameron McCormack:
> Hi Olaf.

> I agree, for consistency with the other discrete animations we should
> have from="nonzero" to="evenodd" on the fill-rule animations.

Do you have in mind, if there is a test/subtest for implicte and
explicite discrete to-animations in the W3C-test-suite?
Maybe there is no currently - but it would be very useful to
test the correct timing.
According to my test-suite usual viewers like KSVG1, WebKit,
Adobe plugin, Squiggle and Opera have the wrong timing or
other problems with discrete to-animations (of course most
have problems with to-animations in general, but discrete
to-animation is a much simpler issue ;o)

Olaf