animate-elem-41-t.svg

From: Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:37:13 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hello www-svg,

because there seems to be currently some work on the 1.1 test suite,
I just wanted to remind an already discussed minor problem with
animate-elem-41-t.svg
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/animate-elem-41-t.svg

It contains an (implicit) discrete to-animation for fill-rule.
Because (see SMIL) for discrete to-animations, the value switches
immediately to the to-value, when the animation starts, the current
subtest visualisation is misleading, initial and final shape should
be the same.

Because to-animations are not in the focus of this test, my suggestion
is to fix the problem by replacing the to-animation(s) with a simple
values-animation(s) (or the corresponding from-to-animation(s) used
for most other subtests in this file).

Olaf