Re: Full 1.1 Test Suite Status Updated

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:28:39 +0000
To: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Cc: Kevin Ar18 <kevinar18@hotmail.com>, SVG WG <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

> Also, where are the tests kept at?

I second this question. I've updated my CVS working copy, as well as
took a look at the Wiki [1] but I noticed no (obvious, at least) link
to the updated status report. A better crawl through the repository
showed the likely target [2] (and I'd recommend the HTML view [3], for
most). ;-)

While revisiting this matter, I also noticed that:
1. A thread [4] back from January may have been left hanging (unanswered).
2. My test suite typo fix suggestion [5], back from August, hasn't
been yet integrated (as well as my couple threads [6] [7] from that
time).

Should I create new threads/issues for this? Are you able to find out
if they got lost? (Yeah, I recognize it was a bit of a thread overflow
back then but it was the only bit of spare time and energy I got to
deal with that so at least it was well-intentioned). ;-)

Cheers,
 Helder

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Test_Suite_Overview
[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/status/