Re: Missing images in SVG doc

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:58:39 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org, ddailey@zoominternet.net
Cc: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:15:19 +0100, <ddailey@zoominternet.net> wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/painting.html [1]
>
> 	The images that are supposed to show us how things are supposed to
> look appear to be missing.

Probably due to missing binary flags in cvs. I've just fixed this for the
publish directory (the editors draft version [2]), but I have no access to
TR-space. If the images there are not corrupted it should be enough to run
"cvs admin -kb *.png" recursively on /TR/SVG/images/. Perhaps followed by
a cvs update -A. If the images are still broken after running cvs admin +
cvs update, copy over the images from the editors draft images/ directory
and commit them again (this time the kb flag should stick).

This closes ACTION-2825.

Cheers
/Erik

[2] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/publish/