Re: libmsvg

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:27:30 +0000
To: Mariano <malfer@telefonica.net>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Hi Mariano,

> Hi, I have started libmsvg, a minimal and generic C library to read and
> write SVG files. It concentrates on a small subset of SVG to be useful.
> Contributions are welcome.
>
> http://libmsvg.fgrim.com

Thanks for sharing! :-)

You may be interested in knowing that some (many?) SVG-related
developers don't watch this mailing list (more dedicated and aimed to
discussing the SVG specification itself [1]) but usually follow the
SVG Developers group [2]. I'd suggest posting an announcement there as
well. ;-)

> Greetings, M.Alvarez

Cheers,
 Helder