Re: Transformation to HSL/HSV (Re: SVG Filters 2)

From: Hans Schmucker <hansschmucker@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 21:48:31 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Thank you.

I actually meant hue, not saturation (I got that part working as
well). My problem was that in order to get the hue, I needed a
division and I couldn't find a way to do it. Anyway, I'll have a good
hard look at your filters and see how you do it, but from a first
glance you replace the hue with a fixed value, while I want to replace
it with an intermediate result.... guests are coming, so I can't study
it now, but still:

THANK YOU!

--hans