Re: Announcement: Last Call WD of SVG 1.1 Second Edition

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:41:16 +1200
To: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Cc: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
A couple of issues I discovered in the filter spec don't seem to have been
addressed yet:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2008May/0013.html
 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2008May/0014.html>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2008Jun/0007.html

There's also an open issue on the interaction between pointer-events,
filters, foreignObject, cross-origin IFRAMEs and elementFromPoint:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2071

Thanks,
Rob
53:5-6]