Re: Substitute for onload event in XSLT-generated graphics

Hi Boris,

your proposal to place the script immediately into the document works
well in Firefox and Chrome. I have updated the page

http://www.astrotexte.ch/sources/svgonload.html

to show the three options. The question is: How reliable is this method?
In HTML, I usually cannot rely on the availability of the DOM elements
when scripting inside the HTML code itself instead of executing the
script on load (or on "dom:loaded" if this event is supported).

Regards,
Rüdiger