Re: Inheritance during SVG Animation of CSS properties -- should "base value" incorporate ancestors' animation effects?

Thanks, Alex!

 > it would be good to get implementors involved who may have
 > already hit this sort of issue.

Agreed -- and if it wasn't clear from my post, I'm actually one such
implementor, for Mozilla (that's why I originally brought up the
question).  But anyway, yes, it'd be great to hear from other developers
who've run into this or similar issues while working on other SVG
implementations!

~Daniel