Re: animate-elem-46-t.svg

Hi Robert,

I see what you're saying with the test. I did a quick check of the CSS spec [1]
and all the examples have units specified for 'font-size'. I couldn't see
anywhere in the spec about what to do if no units are specified or if it is
invalid to have no units. I'm not a CSS expert, but I'm just wondering if a
certain unit (e.g. "em") is used if no other unit is specified?

Let me know what you think. If you still think it's a problem we should be able
to easily fix it.

Cheers,

Anthony

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/fonts.html#font-size-props