Re: Minutes, SVG WG Brussels f2f day 4 (Monday)

You miss the point.

The comment about vapourware was about HTML5 as a whole, not individual aspects
of HTML5+SVG integration.

If you can't understand the explanation about the comment was about the whole
spec. then there's no point trying to justify a pointless argument.

HTML5: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

Alex