Re: SVG/Canvas DrawImage Issue

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:58:33 -0700
To: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
Cc: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Awesome!  Can't wait to have drawImage(mySvgImage) in <canvas> :)

Opens the door to automating SVG test cases too - use canvas pixel
operations to check the rendered results of a SVG file.  Of course that
requires all browsers to support this :/

Intuitively, I guess I would have thought it was percentage of the <canvas>
element's dimensions.

Whatever the decision might be, it looks like an update to
http://dev.w3.org/html5/canvas-api/canvas-2d-api.html#images will be
required.

Jeff