HTML5 and SVG

From: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:08:47 +0000
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
CC: Jennifer Yu <Jennifer.Yu@microsoft.com>, Tony Schreiner <tonyschr@microsoft.com>
We resolved the issue with overflow and SVG in HTML.  However, we have been experiementing with the default developer experience of SVG in HTML5.  We believe that developers more than often will simply use the <svg> tag to deliniate vector graphics.  e.g.

<h1>Hello</h1>
Some Text

By default the sizing should be 100% on the SVG.  Does that mean it should
   resolve to the dimensions of the SVG contained therein
   should it take into account overflo
   should it adjust document layout if the size changes