Re: letter-spacing with text-anchor middle

Tav,

Specifically I mean that <text font-size="10>xx</text> is OK because
font-size is a presentation attribute here. This is the only exception for
font-size so

<text style="font-size:10;">...   is not OK because font-size is an inline
CSS style.

and omitting the units in a CSS stylesheet is not OK either.

Best regards

Robert.