W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-svg@w3.org > January 2010

Minutes, SVG WG Telcon, 28 January 2010

From: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:50:11 +1100
Message-ID: <4B6214A3.9080006@cisra.canon.com.au>
To: www-svg@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/28-svg-minutes.html

---

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                    SVG Working Group Teleconference

28 Jan 2010

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2010/01/28-svg-irc

Attendees

    Present
           [IPcaller], ed, Shepazu, anthony

    Regrets
    Chair
           SV_MEETING_CHAIR

    Scribe
           anthony

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]css/svg taskforce
          2. [5]ISSUE-2302
      * [6]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

    <trackbot> Date: 28 January 2010

css/svg taskforce

    <scribe> Scribe: anthony

    AG: I have a few outstanding actions to do with Transforms issues
    ... I'd like to put a list together
    ... and go through that in the next few telcons

    <ed> ED: would like to discuss css filter and requirements from that
    POV

    AG: after that I can contact the CSS WG
    ... We have a host for the x-platform meeting?

    DS: Still working on it

    <ed> DS: css animations / smil discussion would be good

    <ed> ...and transitions

    DS: CSS is meeting at Apple. It would be good to have the meeting in
    that vicinity
    ... Highest priority for me is Transforms, canned filter effects,
    transitions, animations. I'd like to talk about params
    ... but that can be done over email

    ED: Are we meeting with any people from HTML?

    DS: Haven't heard anything back from the yet

    ED: We have an open issue for rendering SVG that is referenced as an
    image in HTML
    ... it's not clear what's happening with that
    ... the integration spec might be a good place to have some examples
    and test cases for that

    <ed> ISSUE-2258?

    <trackbot> ISSUE-2258 -- Address sizing SVG in referenced images --
    RAISED

    <trackbot> [7]http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2258

       [7] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2258

    ED: and could define it there

    DS: I think we should set an agenda
    ... I want to cover text wrapping and text in a shape
    ... and gradients as well

    <ed> ACTION: ed to summarize agenda topics from these minutes and
    add to wiki [recorded in
    [8]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/28-svg-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-2720 - Summarize agenda topics from these
    minutes and add to wiki [on Erik Dahlström - due 2010-02-04].

ISSUE-2302

    ED: Were you thinking to define or have new wording for the issue

    AG: Just wondering if we need it for the 2nd edition spec
    ... or if we should leave it for 2.0

    ED: Good to get wording for it
    ... so we can change our implementation
    ... if we wait after the next version it might not be possible to
    get it

    DS: Why don't we next week, on Monday resolve the issue
    ... ED, can you send out an email explaining why we should resolve
    this straight away

    AG: Need to have a think about the issue more
    ... I can spend a day on it

    DS: Might want to discuss this on Thursday then
    ... gives you time to have a think about the issue and send
    something out

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: ed to summarize agenda topics from these minutes and
    add to wiki [recorded in
    [9]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/28-svg-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [10]scribe.perl version 1.135
     ([11]CVS log)
     $Date: 2010/01/28 21:28:43 $
      _________________________________________________________

      [10] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [11] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

    [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135  of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20
Check for newer version at [12]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
/scribe/

      [12] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: anthony
Inferring ScribeNick: anthony
Default Present: [IPcaller], ed, Shepazu, anthony
Present: [IPcaller] ed Shepazu anthony

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Found Date: 28 Jan 2010
Guessing minutes URL: [13]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/28-svg-minutes.html
People with action items: ed

      [13] http://www.w3.org/2010/01/28-svg-minutes.html

    End of [14]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

      [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Thursday, 28 January 2010 22:51:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Friday, 8 March 2013 15:54:44 GMT