Re: SVG 1.1 XSD

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:30:28 +0100
Cc: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
To: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
On Jan 12, 2010, at 22:55 , Patrick Dengler wrote:
> In our exploration of the SVG assets, we didn't find any XSD for SVG 1.1.  We took a first crack at this (with acknowledgements to Chris Lilley) to see if it is useful to others.  The XSD is attached.

Actually I can't seem to dig it up right now, but several years ago I'd contributed an XSD (I would expect to the member list, though I can't seem to see it).

Note that XSD doesn't do a great job at describing SVG, which is why the WG went with the more expressive RNG instead. I don't recall trying, but converting the RNG with Trang might also work?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/