RE: removeChild and <use> question

From: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:51:24 +0000
To: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
We also saw similar inconsistent behaviors with events on <use>

We found that the behavior of <use> referring to an element which is currently not the part of DOM but added later to DOM via DOM manipulation are handled differently in different browsers.

These seem like good topics for our next conference call.