Re: Fwd: Question on gradient userSpaceOnUse

Why should there be a difference, if you move the scal from the rect to
the g?

If you do that, the following will happen:

The rect has no transformation, so the rect user space is not
transformed. Now you apply the gradient. It is drawn in the rect user
space (no transformation).
Now you scale the whole rect with the gradient (because of the scale in
g). The result is the same.

-Dirk