base URL of the SVg document

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 16:57:17 -0800
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I'm seeing issues with loading resources.
If we have a SVG file that is located in a sub directory and it uses resources such as images, we have different behavior where the images should be located.

In the case of webkit and minefield, the URL of the image resource is based of the URL of the SVG file.
In ie9 however, it is based of the URL of the HTML file.

Which one is correct?

Thanks!
                Rik