Re: Minutes SVG WG telcon Apr 12, 2010

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 03:46:06 +0400
To: www-svg@w3.org
On 4/12/10, Anthony Grasso wrote:

>     CL: Doug you asked if we could have a joint meeting with LGM
>
>     DS: The last I heard from them that they understood that we wanted
>     have a meeting with them during the conference what we had
>     intended was people from LGM to participate in the F2F

This is 100% correct :)

>     CL: Seems like we need to close a loop on that
>     ... I'd be happy either way
>     ... or for a panel and a meeting to occur
>
>     DS: I was going to say we could explain how the process works
>     ... and see if we can get people participating from the community
>     ... or at least get an understanding of why things take time
>     ... but I'll follow through with them

CL did a great interview to LGM2010 organizers back in 2008 that quite
nicely covers it :) Nevertheless it never hurts to say it again :)

If you want to be officially present at the conference, please sign up
at http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2010/signup.php

And if any WG member would like to give a talk, please consider
submitting your proposal here:

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_2010/Submit_Talk

The submissions reportedly will be accepted till May 1.

Cheers,
Alexandre