Re: SVGZoom

From: Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:33:30 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Cc: patd@microsoft.com
Patrick,

I think the language is confusing. What I think it should say as the
definition of the the outermost svg is:

The outermost svg element is an <svg> element that either

i) has no parent - i.e. is the root element for the document
ii) does not have an svg namespace element parent
iii) has a foreignObject element as a parent

If none of these conditions above is true then it is not the outermost
SVG element.

With invalid svg you might not get an outermost svg element e.g.

Then the zoom event would only be dispatched once in the case of

Best regards

Robert.