Typo in Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) 1.1 Specification Errata

From: KUROSAWA, Takeshi <taken.spc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:21:18 +0900
To: www-svg@w3.org
Dear SVG WG,

I found a typo in "Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) 1.1 Specification Errata"
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/REC-SVG11-20030114-errata

http://www.w3.org/2003/01/REC-SVG11-20030114-errata#currentscale-should-not-throw

> IDL Definition
>
>    interface SVGSVGElement :
>               attribute boolean currentScale;
>                           // raises DOMException on setting
>
> (snip)
>
> IDL Definition
>
>    interface SVGSVGElement :
>               attribute boolean currentScale;

I believe both "boolean" should be "float".
See also http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-SVG11-20030114/struct.html#InterfaceSVGSVGElement.

regards

KUROSAWA, Takeshi
http://taken.s101.xrea.com/