Re: [Rendering Order] Some early feedback

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:34:04 -0500
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: Jonathan Watt <jwatt@jwatt.org>, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:

> This may solve the script case (though I'm afraid it might introduce other
> complexities), but it doesn't solve the declarative case.

You mean the declarative solution isn't just to put your elements in
the DOM in the order you want them displayed? :)

I guess you're talking about declarative animation which I'll be
honest I haven't really thought about...

But it still seems like we should 'fix' the UA behavior on
insertBefore(elementAlreadyInDOM, ...)

Regards,
Jeff