Re: [Rendering Order] Some early feedback

From: Ruud Steltenpool <svg@steltenpower.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 04:21:39 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
-having z-indexes breaks the clean readability of SVG content
-it also introduces the problems we had when we still had line numbers
in programming languages instead of in (their) editors:  when you want
to insert something in between 1 and 2, you need to either:
    =renumber at least one, maybe thousands
    =use fractional numbers (where rounding errors can introduce
surprises, next to even worse (less quick) readability)