Re: Minutes, 30 September 2009 SVG WG F2F - Day 5

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 00:05:16 +1000
To: www-svg@w3.org
If the WG wants to not require cloning for <use>, then it needs to specify
how <use> works when it references elements with internal state (like
<foreignObject> containing HTML elements <video>, <iframe>, etc) in a way
that doesn't require cloning. Figuring out how to do that would be a great
step towards rewording the spec so it doesn't accidentally require cloning.

Rob
53:5-6]