[Vector Effects] Minor correction suggestions for the currently available drafts

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:11:21 +0000
To: SVG WG <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

A few days ago I was taking a look at the vector effects primer [1]
and ended up catching a couple of typos. Today, I took at look at the
language [2] and requirements [3] and caught a few more, plus a bunch
of white-space corrections, minor coherency fixes and such. Yes, I'm
aware that the documents are at a draft status, but proposing
corrections/improvements is a Good thing, right? :-)

A patch to the public CVS repository [4] is attached to this message.
I didn't double check for a specific procedure for providing this sort
of feedback but, given their relatively low relevance, a patch seemed
a perfect fit for the job.

One thing that wasn't addressed was the fact that the requirements [3]
refer to the SVG filters specification. As that can become a source of
confusion, I'd suggest performing a quick "find and replace" followed
by a cleanup to the document: IMHO, a stub with a "TODO" note would be
better. ;-)

Hope this helps,
 Helder

[1] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/modules/vectoreffects/master/SVGVectorEffectsPrimer.html