Travel Notification: Expect Delayed Responses

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 02:19:36 -0500
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Hi, Folks-

Like many W3C folks, I will be traveling to the TPAC (Technical Plenary
and Advisory Committee face-to-face meeting in Santa Clara, CA) all next
week, so I will most likely not respond to general emails during that
time.  It may also take me some time to catch up after my return.  My
apologies in advance for slow response times.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs