Re: SVG in text/html

For what it's worth, I agree with Doug here.

I'm also one of the outliers, almost all of my SVG is either authored
by hand or generated from code that I built by hand.

Also my experience with teaching people HTML back in the early days was
that rules like "always quote all attribute values" made it easier for
the people I taught to learn.

But maybe that's just me.

While I'm all for anything that spreads SVG, I fear that the tag-soup
approach will make things worse.

G. Wade

--
Never express yourself more clearly than you think.    -- Niels Bohr