Re: [SVG Transforms 1.0] - Feedback

Hi G. Wade,

Thank you for your comments on the SVG Transforms specification. The feedback
has been placed in our public tracker[1][2] and the SVG Working Group will
discuss the comments in the next few telephone conferences.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Grasso

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2250
[2] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2251