Commenting on SVG Transforms

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:30:28 -0400
To: "Dr. Olaf Hoffmann" <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
CC: www-svg@w3.org
Hi, Dr. Olaf-

Thanks for your comments.  We'll get them into the Tracker right away.

In the meantime, though, could you change your subject-line header?  We
forgot to put the proper keyword in, so it's our fault...

Instead of "[SVG Transforms 1.0, Part 2: Language (2009-03-20)]", could
you just preface your subject line with "[Transforms]"?  That would make
it easier to read (some people in the past have complained about long
subject lines, and in my email client, your preface is pretty much all I
see).

Putting the date in is a good idea, so we know which draft you're
talking about... but maybe instead of putting it in the subject line,
you could actually just put a link to the section of the spec you're
talking about, using the long-date (not short-name) version of the spec?
  Like this:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-SVG-Transforms-20090320/#animate-transform-extensions

Best Regards-
-Doug Schepers