Re: SVG Feedback on HTML5 SVG Proposal

On 3/11/09, Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net> wrote:

> Le 11 mars 2009 à 04:53, Jonas Sicking a écrit :
>> our general guideline should be what web developers want.
>
> How do we assert or know this? How do we collect a meaningful and wide
> enough feedback?

The only thing I am asserting is that developed likely want a choice.
By using forgiving error handling for SVG in text/html we allow
choice. If you want forgiving error handling use text/html, if you
want strict error handling use an application/xhtml+xml.

By requiring strict error handling for SVG in text/html there is no choice.

/ Jonas
/ Jonas