Re: Input on the agenda

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 04:10:39 -0400
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: public-html@w3.org, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi, Ian-

Ian Hickson wrote (on 3/9/09 2:53 AM):

> ISSUE-37 (html-svg-mathml): Integration of SVG and MathML into text/html
>
>     This is pending on a response from the SVG group. Implementation work
>     has been occurring in browsers, though, and this may become a moot
>     point if those ship.

Can you expand on that?  We'd be interested in hearing details about
specific implementation decisions in particular browsers.

As you know, we have active participants from both Opera and Mozilla in
the SVG WG, so if you have any other information, we'd like to take that
into account.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs