Re: Drag group of elements and line end

Hi Age,

> I'm not a 100% sure that this mailing list is intended for these kind
> of questions but due to the lack of a suitable dedicated mailing list
> or forum I hope this will fall under the 'other deliverables' purpose
> category of this mailing list (whatever it means exactly ;-) ).

No, this list isn't much appropriate -- it's meant to debate on the
SVG specification and surrounding matters. For general SVG support I
recommend the SVG Developers mailing list [1] although, by reading you
post, it sounds like it's somehow related to Batik (the Java
references) so I'd recommend batik-users [2] for this specific
subject.

Regards,
 Helder Magalhães